The Baffle Removal Tool has been specifically designed to eliminate the health and safety risks associated with baffle filter removal from commercial kitchen canopies.
It’s patented design enables members of staff to quickly and safely remove baffle filters for cleaning.
- Quick-Release sliding prongs adjust to suit major baffle filter brands
- Quick-Release adjustable head adjusts to suit different filter housing angles
- Light weight aluminium construction for ease of handling
- Long reach 1500mm pole including grease resistant rubber grip handles
- Folds Flat for Storage. Wall mountable. Optional wall bracket available
Economical / Time Saving
- Huge reductions in time, mess and difficulty related to removing filters
- Saving time and reducing level of difficulty results in saving money
- Insurance approved in order to reduce site Health & Safety risks.
- Constructed with aluminium for increased durability and strength whilst remaining light weight
- Passed the in house testing regime whereby the tool is used to remove & replace 100 filters per day over a 3 month period
- Dimensions – 1580mm (l) x 380mm (w) x 100mm (h)
- Weight – 1.35KG
- Material – Aluminium Grade 5251
- Prong adjustment – 100mm to 360mm
- Angle adjustment – 0° to 135°